Marvel Universe Live! is excited to feature more than 25 Marvel Super Heroes and Villains.
Marvel Universe LIVE! takes the live show experience to a whole new level with an original story that brings the most Marvel characters together in one new production.
Marvel Universe LIVE! was created for fans of all ages. It features the world’s most iconic Super Heroes and villains performing high-energy stunts, world-class motorcycle tricks and monumental aerial maneuvers in an original adventure. There will be brief periods of black out, safe use of pyrotechnics and loud special effects.
Marvel Universe LIVE! runs for approximately one hour and 45 minutes, including intermission.
Yes, there is a possibility for the use of strobe lights.
Tickets can be purchased through a professional ticketing agency or the venue box office. Ticket prices vary by seating location, city, performance date and time. For more information visit our Schedule & Tickets page.
Visit the Schedule & Tickets page for the most up-to-date schedule information.
Children under 2 are admitted free provided that they sit on a parent or guardian’s lap. All children 24 months and older must have a ticket.
Group tickets are available in select markets. Check availability by going to our Schedule & Tickets to find the show happening near you and look for the “Group Sales” section for details on who to contact.
We’re happy to hear that you want to see the show near you! You can send an email to your local venue letting them know that you’d like to see Marvel Universe LIVE! in your city.
Since tickets are a one-of-a-kind item and not replaceable, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations. If an event is postponed or rescheduled, tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date and refunds may be available, as necessary. Events that are cancelled without being rescheduled are eligible for a ticket refund. Many ticket sellers such as www.Ticketmaster.com allow fans to sell their tickets to other fans who can attend. Insurance on tickets may also be available at the time of purchase and we recommend that you contact your ticket seller to confirm insurance was added to your online ticket order so they may better assist.
We recommend contacting the ticket seller you purchased from to better assist with your online ticket and experience transfer of tickets.
We suggest allowing ample time for traffic, parking and entrance into the venue.
Still cameras are permitted at Feld Entertainment events, provided that they are non-professional cameras (lenses shorter than six inches) and the photos are intended for personal use only. No video cameras of any kind are allowed in the venue. Camera policies are different from venue to venue. If you have concerns, please contact the specific venue in your area to verify the policy details. We hope you enjoy the event with your friends and family! When it doubt, leave the camera securely locked in your vehicle. Unless otherwise indicated, all in-show content is copyrighted by Feld Entertainment and/or its licensors, all rights reserved. No footage of our events, either still image or video, may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification or retransmission in any form by any means for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission. Please note that publicly posting, uploading or sharing online, including, without limitation, on social media, is not a permitted personal use.
- Costumes and costume masks, which may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Excessively torn clothing
- As stated above, clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
- Clothing that touches or drags on the ground
- Obscene or profanity tattoos
- All guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any props or accessories that resemble or could be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike or injure another guest.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not drag or trail on the ground.
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
Please contact your local venue as they can provide you with information about handicap accessibility.
Yes, there will be merchandise available to purchase only at the show.
You may contact Customer Service at [email protected] to share your comments and questions regarding merchandise.
Thank you for your interest! We do not currently offer public meet and greets for our Marvel Universe LIVE! performances.
Please email [email protected] with information about your request to cover Marvel Universe LIVE!
Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories, with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year. Feld Entertainment’s productions have appeared in more than 80 countries on six continents to date and include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, AMSOIL Arenacross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live! and Marvel Universe LIVE! More information about Feld Entertainment is available online at: www.FeldEntertainment.com Please send all other questions to: [email protected].